Heliveyor - International Commercial Services Ltd., with its registered office at Plateia Syntagmatos 3, Eisodos Palaiou Limaniou, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus operates the following websites:
All Subdomains *.6hub.com
Collectively, all sites are referred to below as “6H”.
6H seeks to ensure ‘best in class’ services for all users of our website(s).
Changes to these terms
- We may also update or change our website(s) services and content at various times and for various reasons. Such changes do not have any impact to user consent (or revocation of consent) and we have no obligation to inform users of such changes.
- 6H provides no guarantee, implied or otherwise, that our website(s) or any of its content is free of errors or omissions. In addition, we provide no guarantee that;
- our website(s) or content will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- access to our website(s) is permitted on any basis. We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website(s) without notice.
- For avoidance of doubt:
- 6H accepts no liability whatsoever if at any time or period and for any reason our website(s) is unavailable. You are solely responsible for all arrangements required for you to access our website(s).
To ensure that our website(s) remains available to legitimate users, we reserve the right to monitor traffic and to identify any unauthorised activities, including attempts to upload or change information, or to otherwise cause damage to our website(s).Anyone using 6H website(s) consents to security monitoring. Any unauthorised attempts to;
- modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on our website(s) or systems, or
- to circumvent or otherwise avoid or defeat our security measures, or
- to install or attempt to install unauthorised software, or
- to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, or
- to mount denial-of-service attacks, or
- to forge TCP/IP headers, or
- to breach security or authentication measures, or
- to utilise our website(s) or systems for other than the intended purposes are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
All possible criminal activity shall be reported, together with any evidence that we may have gathered, to the appropriate authorities.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential.
You must not disclose it to any third party without our written consent.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected]
You warrant that:
- You will only use this site for legal purposes as defined in the terms, agreements and policies show on our legal page, here.
- You are of legal adult age as defined by the country or state from where you are accessing our websites.
- You are accessing our websites from a country or state where it is not illegal to enter adult websites, view sexually explicit and/or pornographic material.
- You are not offended by nudity, sexual imagery or any adult sexual activity.
- You will not permit any minor, or other person for who it is illegal, to see materials that exist within our websites.
- All information and details provided by you to us, (including on registration as a Member), are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.
- You will comply with the Site’s Policies & Agreements including, without limitation, the restrictions relating to acceptable use as set out in the User Agreement (and partially defined below).
- You agree to indemnify and hold Us harmless from any claim or damages (including any legal fees in relation to same) made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to, or arising from, your use arising from any breach of the Site’s Policies & Agreements by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet. However, we actively monitor use of our websites, including the Members' areas, to ensure security and legality for us and our Members. We seek to balance the free/open nature of the Internet with our obligations to Members and the law. We therefore reserve the right to review all profiles entered onto our websites. We will also comply with and help, in relation to our websites, any enforcement agency or police request or complaints.
6H is operated in an open and honest manner for the benefit of the members. Anyone found to be acting in a manner deemed to be outside the spirit of the site or in any way against the interest of 6H and its members will be subject to removal and any credits they have accumulated may be forfeited.
It is your responsibility as a producer or consumer of content to conform with the laws of your country. If in doubt, you should consult independent legal advice.
You acknowledge that we may be required by law or regulation to access, monitor, store or copy material sent by, or to members, without further notice to you.
All of the contents on our website(s), and all of contents of any downloadable or viewable documents, files or programmes provided to our users (guest or registered) are our intellectual property unless otherwise stated.
Our copyright terms apply to all original works, content, publications, training, guides and other information products, whether purchased or not, that are obtained from our website(s), or otherwise acquired in any format whether or not they were obtained by accessing our website(s).
Without our express written consent, or that of the original copyright holder, our intellectual property may not be:
- copied, reproduced, modified, used to create derivative works, published, transmitted, transferred, sold, distributed, displayed, or otherwise exploited, whether in whole or in part.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Our website(s) and information posted upon, may contain links or directions or references to other information created and/or maintained by third-parties.
We do not provide any guarantee for the relevance, accuracy, usefulness, completeness or timeliness of any linked or third-party information.
The inclusion of links or directions or references to other website(s) does not assign importance to those website(s) and the information contained in them.
We do not endorse, recommend or favour any third-party views or products or services of those third-party website(s), or any organisations sponsoring those website(s), whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture or any other reference whatsoever.
Any reference on our website(s) to any other products or services, or the use of any brands (trade, firm or corporation name) is for the convenience of our website(s) users; it does not constitute endorsement, recommendation or favouring of any kind by us.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Any views expressed by individual users, within any web forum or other user service that allows user commentary, are entirely the views of that individual only.
These views of individual users do not represent or reflect our views in any way whatsoever.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Free services disclaimer
6H may provide various services free of charge from time to time via its website(s), including newsletters, reports and other publications.
No contract with 6H is expressed or implied for any free service. Therefore, a guest user cannot become a registered user by using any free service.
We are not liable in any way for use of free services or for any user liabilities resulting from the use of our free services.
These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by the laws of Cyprus. You and 6H both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Cypriot Courts.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website(s) or any content thereon, whether express or implied by 6H.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website(s); or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website(s).
- If you are an ‘Advertiser’, 6H will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect user devices or equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to their use of our website(s) or to users downloading of any content on our website(s), or on any other website(s) that may be linked to our website(s).
As defined in our Disclaimer above, we assume no responsibility for the content of any other website(s) that may be linked or otherwise pointed to our website(s).
No endorsement by us is given or implied in relation to those linked website(s).
We accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of those other website(s).
Other limitations, exclusions, terms and conditions may apply to the supply of any products or services by us to website(s) guest and/or registered users.
For any questions relating to your personal data, or to submit a Data Subject Access Request ‘DSAR’, please contact our Support-Department:
Email: [email protected]
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Extent of the agreement
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter alluded to as "GTC") administer the connection between the suppliers and guests, from one perspective, and 6H then again. The most recent adaptation of the GTC is available to everybody consistently on the landing page www.6hub.com and is authoritative on all gatherings through express or understood affirmation.
2. Scope of Offers
The current website provides both male and female users a platform to offer various services to any individual at least 18 years old.
6H claims all authority to alter the idea whenever and without express warning of such.
6H is approved to move portions of the activity or the entire of the activity to outsiders.
3. Security insurance
Individual data will just be utilized to process or execute the conditions of this agreement and will not be revealed to outsiders. The security insurance guidelines under Cyprus law will apply.
4. Terms of utilization
This stage may just be utilized by regular people or legitimate substances that are equipped for perceiving and have accomplished the lawful time of larger part.
The sponsors herewith affirm that all open data is exact, particularly data identified with the expert status and the business exercises.
The promoters guarantee not to distribute any illicit or unlawful texts, photos or videos. Specifically, publishing any kind of content promoting minors / underage individuals, is strictly forbidden, and will immediately be reported to local auhorities.
Moreover, the promoters attempt to secure all the individual privileges of the advertised individual.
5. Finish of the agreement and date of administration
The agreement is viewed as granted when the data (content, photos, contact information) has been sent by email and is legitimate as an offer. The declaration will just be enacted after the publicizing expenses have been paid.
6. Right of withdrawal
Untimely withdrawal is conceivable depending on the prerequisite that 6H is completely reimburse.
7. Erroneous production, non-appearance
Claims because of off base production or non-appearance are to be accounted for to 6H inside 10 days after the distribution that has been settled upon.
8. Guarantee and obligation
6H is capable to the client for the cautious arrangement of its administrations. The nonattendance of practical unsettling influences and interferences, the continuous accessibility of administrations and certain transmission times or transmission limits consistently are not ensured by 6H. 6H will just be subject for demonstrated harms brought about by the client through deliberate or terribly careless rupture of agreement by 6H. Any further obligation of 6H for immediate or backhanded harms of any sort, to the degree allowed by law, is barred.
Because of the expansion in digital wrongdoing and Internet harm (Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) assaults), a case for pay from the legally binding relationship is specifically explicitly barred, except if the client brings about noticeable harm from a deliberate or terribly careless break of agreement with respect to 6H.
The client is answerable for the substance of the notice. The client announces that he/she will agree to the pertinent lawful arrangements and industry guidelines and will be mindful to 6H for this. He/she will repay 6H just as its officials and specialists from any outsider cases. Regardless, he/she embraces to accept every coincidental cost, legal or extrajudicial expenses related with outsider claims or different procedures.
9. End of the agreement as well as rupture of the GTC
For lead that is unlawful or in opposition to the agreement or in break of the GTC, 6H maintains all authority to bar clients without earlier notice and without substitution from this Internet stage. In addition, different purposes behind the rejection incorporate, for instance, coldhearted acts, plots against outsiders, human dealing, misrepresentation or slander.
10. Changes to the GTC
These GTC are liable to change whenever without earlier notice in any way, shape or form. Existing agreements will not be influenced by the change(s). Acknowledgment of the relevant GTC will be recognized by the granted agreement.
11. Court of purview and pertinent law
The select court of locale is the capable court at the enlisted office of 6H, and Cyprus law will apply solely.
This website is operated by
Heliveyor - International Commercial Services Ltd., with its registered office at Plateia Syntagmatos 3, Eisodos Palaiou Limaniou, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus